Sex toys have come a long way in the last few decades. Today, there’s something for every kind of interest. No matter whether you are interested in BDSM or want to just try a tool that gives you a good orgasm on a boring weekend, there’s enough to choose from. Sex toys are also great for couples, who want to add that extra bit of excitement to their otherwise predictable bedroom life. In this post, we take a look at the different vibrators for sale at Pleasuresntreasures.com, because every woman should experiment with these at some point.
- The classic vibrator. This is what a standard vibrator looks like. Almost as long as a dildo, this one is ideal for both stimulation and penetration. The size, design and shape are a matter of personal choice.
- The bullet. If you are new to vibrators, you need a bullet, which is basically a mini vibrator that works best for stimulation. Bullets are used for nipple and clitoral stimulation, but some can be used for penetration, depending on the size.
- The G-spot vibrator. The name says it all! This is a vibrator that’s designed to stimulate and touch the G-spot, so that you can get that perfect orgasm. Over the years, these have become quite popular with single women and with those who have partners with ejaculation problems.
- The rabbit vibrator. This is also one of the oldest products on the block. The rabbit vibrator comes with an extra ear, which helps in clitoral stimulation, where the vibrator gets in for that ultimate penetration. If you always wanted a product that does a dual job, this should be the pick.
- The egg vibrator. These are smaller than your usual bullet vibrator and can be worn around, much like a butt plug. The egg vibrator is ideal for any woman who wants to get that amazing feel on the go, and these are too small, so no one knows that you own one. The settings can be controlled using a remote.
Understand your comfort level, what you want to try before selecting a vibrator. Select a brand that’s worth the money, and it is also recommended that you get a lube. Lubricants are extremely great for introducing adult toys into your sex life, especially if you want to work it out with your partner. Check online now and find the best deals on different vibrators.